* We are located a few miles north of Cokato, MN on the banks of the north fork of the Crow River. We are about a 36 acre facility with Rifle, Pistol,Trap, Black Powder, Archery and Running Deer ranges.
* The rifle range extends out to 300 yards with firing lines and benches at 100, 200 and 300 yards with 8 target holders at the berm. At the 100 yard benches there are also targets at 25 and 50 yards for closer range and zeroing sights and scopes.
* There are 2 pistol ranges. One has 6 targets, extends out to 35 yards and is shared with small caliber rim fire rifle. The other has 6 targets at 25 yards from the benches, and 2 targets at 50 yards, which is shared with short range Black Powder.
* The Trap league range has a voice activated machine and leagues shoot on Thursdays evenings. The Trap thrower range (not the same as league) has a 3/4 thrower that throws the clays as far and as fast as the leagues automatic machine.
* Archery is on the north end of the property with bales at 20, 30 and 40 yards. We also have a dedicated deer stand for archery that you need to bring your own climbing spikes to access.
* Later in the season we get the Running deer going for the Fall Shoot and the All Around Shoot. You can actually get three shots per pass, even with a bolt action.
* Camping is available on the north bank along the Crow River. We even have a his and hers outhouse for use if needed. If we have a heads up when someone wants to camp, we can turn on the well for fresh water or even a shower.
* We also have a clubhouse with a full kitchen for members to rent if they want to have a group event. It is equipped with 2 refrigerators, stove/oven, griddle, sink and a working bathroom.